Oh My, I'm Back Again!


I have decided to finally get back on the road with God, actually listen to him and really make this blog work. I wanted to follow up on this blog and show where I am now.

Image result for motherhood meme
Today, I have 4 children. They are absolutely wonderful. I am going to share about them and my husband. I want to give you all a little insight on who we are.

Let me start with Michael. Michael is going to be 7 years old. He is the kindest and most loving child. He is the biggest helper who loves to make people happy. Whenever I am feeling down and out he comes through with some amazing compliment. Michael is such a handsome little man. He is thrilled to have lost 8 teeth so far this year. Michael is a drummer, I joke that he will be my money maker!

Michael has a twin brother named Gabriel. Gabriel is my little lover. He loves to snuggle and rub his face all in my tummy (which as us moms know, is a very uncomfortable thing)! However, I let him do it because he loves everything about me and that makes my heart sing. Gabriel is a dancer, he does Hip Hop currently and is probably going to move into some Break dancing this year! Gabriel is so happy and such a little cutie pie! He will be the first one to come up and talk to anyone! He loves people, just like his mama!


Image result for motherhood memeBenjamin is the next little dude. He is four years old. Benny boo loves to make people happy. He is the best when you aren't feeling well because he will hook you up with some blankets, pillows and even a stuffed animal! He is reserved but he is also very spunky! He will be the one to play fight with you all night long and laugh the entire time! He is so smart and excellent at all types of sports!

Skylar is the little queen bee. She is 2 years old and she runs the house. Everyone always asks me if I am happy that I finally got my girl. Well, let me tell you, I am happy and I am even MORE happy that I only have one of them! No one warned me about the sass! However, she get it from her mama! Skylar is such a sweet little girl who loves cute things and is ready to take on the world every second of the day!

So now you have a bit of insight about my crew. This crew wouldn't be complete without our fearless leader, Brian. My husband is the most wonderful father to his children and the best friend a woman could ask for. He is the most hardworking man I know. Brian would do anything for anyone and he puts up with a lot from his wife! Brian is the sweetest man who is absolutely adorable but, don't cross this Scottish-Irishman because he will tell you where to go. Brian is honest and loving and a true man of God.

Sometimes I feel like we don't take the time to truly appreciate the people in our family and putting this into words helps to remember how blessed we truly are! I hope that all of you have enjoyed getting a little glimpse of the Hendersons! I would love to hear from you and your families. Leave me some comments about what you love about your kids and your spouse!!

Stay Blessed~ Megan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep calm it's only Christmas